Thursday, June 3, 2010

Technology

Oh dear, my camera doesn't seem to want to download so I'm having trouble getting some photos on the computer. I decided to write without photos which may be a little boring but I'm off to work again this arvo and over the next couple of days so I probably won't have much time to write. Didn't want you all to think I was neglecting you.

The kidlettes and I have had a few lovely outings over the last couple of days which has kept them pretty excited. We've had a couple of unexpected trips to Caloundra to take N to the doctor so while she was there we went round to the park beside the beach. That was so much fun climbing, sliding, swinging and making new friends.

Then we had to go down early the next morning too so decided that a rare outing to MacDonalds (or Old McDonalds as Little Miss R calls it), for breakfast and a play. The kidlettes have been really well behaved and a complete delight to be with and I've thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Today is N's birthday so it's been excitement in our house because it means the kidlettes get to open Grandmas presents. It also means cake which we'll make together soon which much mess I'm sure but it'll be fun.

Hope you all have a great day and when I work out what's going on with the camera/computer, I'll post the photos from the last few days.

Update: Yay, guess what? I've finally got my camera and computer talking together so I'll just pop in a few photos of that lovely day out that I had with the kidlettes.


No comments: