Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A frustrating time

Hello all!

It's been a little while since I last posted and the main reason for that is frustration.

My darling son has been quite a hand full lately and I haven't been coping very well.

It seems he needs CONSTANT supervision or he will destroy or break something so it's been quite an interesting time in our household lately.

While I was washing up he covered himself in a tub of nappy cream (as well as painted the lounge, coffee table and floor)....


He also thought he was Pro Hart and painted the carpet in our lounge room with tomato sauce.

He broke the door to the toilet and trapped his sister in there.  I had to take the door off to get my hysterical girl out.

He keeps leaving taps running and tries to flood the house.

This is only scratching the surface of what my darling man has been doing lately.  Hopefully this is a very short phase as it's all pretty exhausting too.

Normal blogging will return soon......I hope.

xx Susan

No comments: