Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Uuurrrggghh!! Computers!!!!!

No pictures with this post today as it's just an update to say I've been unable to access my blog from my laptop. I'm using my old laptop to do this post but unfortunately all my photos that I've wanted to share from different outings over the last week are on my other computer.

When I've got a bit more time I'll either transfer the photos to this computer or try and find out what's going on with my laptop. Right now I'm looking after Master M and Nephew R (both 3) and they're very excited about playing together, not that it takes much to get these two excited.

Until the next post when I hope everything will be back to normal.

Also a get well message for my sister Sandra from Hearts Landscapes which you can access from my side bar. She's been in hospital with pneumonia for the last week and is very slowly on the mend. Love you possum.

Love Susan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: