Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Siblings

I was going through my photos the other day, trying to sort them and seeing if there was anything inspiring when I found this......

It was taken sometime late in 1974 or early 1975 and is a photo of my older sister, my brother and me. (I'm the one covered in vegemite like a good Aussie kid!)

I love this photo so much but then I love looking at all old family photos, such memories.

That brought me to a photo that was taken almost over 6 and a half years ago at my wedding (goodness, has it been that long already!) and is one of my favourite photos of the day. You guessed it, it's a fantastic photo of my brother, sister and myself. What a happy day that was.


Thanks for the memories and many more to come my lovelies.

Just wanted to share this with you all.

Susan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: