Wednesday, October 26, 2011

School concert

Monday night was the Prep to Year 2 concert at Little Miss R's school.  I had no idea what it was going to be all about because Little Miss R refused to tell me as it was going to be a big surprise.

Luckily for her, it was her father's last night at home before going back to work so he got to come along too which was so exciting for her.

It started off with a small group made up of all the classes singing a song and setting the tone for the rest of the night.


The parents waited with anticipation to see their children dressed up and singing on stage.

It was a colourful, musical night.

Then Little Miss R's class came out dressed as soldiers and did a fantastic job.  I'm sure they were the only class that you could hear as the other's were so quiet the taped singing sort of took over.

We did get a lot of amusement out of the fact that we could hear our girl clearly from halfway down the room.  That girl sang her heart out and was very LOUD!

My nephew's class came out as sheep and did their song with some very cute little actions.

Then it was all over after the big finale and encore and it was time to go find my girl. 

She was beaming as she ran up to me saying "I was soooo good!"

It was very cute and cracked me up as only my girl can.

xx Susan


No comments: