Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome



Welcome to my world! I'm a married mother of two small children and we live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia. It's the middle of Autumn here and still very hot and muggy, in fact a storm is building up as I look out the window!

As this is my first blog entry, I'll try not to go too far overboard so I'll just post some pictures of a little project I'm working on.

I love crochet although I'm not that brilliant at it yet as I've only been doing it since just before Christmas. That's not to deter me as you never learn if you don't practice!

In my basket at the moment is a little project I'm doing for my son, Master M aged 2. I'm making him a blanket of granny squares in some lovely earthy colours and I'm about halfway there so far.





I have to say that I love sitting out the back of my house crocheting while my children play. At least the weather's great for outside play but I'm really looking forward to some cooler days. I am a bit sick of the heat and humidity but we live in Queensland so it's to be expected.

Until next time. I hope your days are filled with Sunshine and happiness!

xx Susan

No comments: