Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Wishes



Happy Birthday to me! Today is my birthday and I've had a lovely day with the kids. We stayed at home which wasn't what I originally intended but that's what we ended up doing.

The kids helped me unwrap my presents this morning which was all very exciting and then there was cake in the afternoon which is even more exciting. Maybe making the cake nearly caused as much excitement too with fingers dipping in the mixture and the licking of bowls and spoons.

And then there was cake for afternoon toea and another after dinner that night! Little Miss R hates chocolate (shocking I know) and I love it so we had a non chocolate cake for arvo tea with pink icing and a choccy one for dessert that night. How spoilt to have two cakes!!




And this is me on the day of my 36th Birthday.

No comments: