Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Storm



I so LOVE storms! Here I was thinking that the weather's getting cooler and winter's starting to come but no, summer decided to have a little flutter before it's gone for another year.



It's been a bit of a muggy day so I really can't be too surprised that we have storms around. The first, third and fourth photos are of the storm that passed a bit north of our house first and the second photo is from our front yard looking at the next storm coming which we probably will get a bit of.



I just love the whole build up to a storm. The building clouds changing from white to grey then to black, and then the thunder starting is enough to make me quiver with excitement! I also love that earthy smell that you get just before the storm hits. That's one of the few things I love about the summer's where I live, the pretty amazing storms that we have often. Unfortunately they can be quite destructive too but we have been lucky enough to have not received any damage so far.



These are probably the last storm images you'll see from me until next summer. Once summer comes you'll probably get pretty sick of seeing them because I'll be too excited not to take loads of photos and tell you about them. I'm getting all excited just thinking about it now!

No comments: