Monday, March 12, 2012

Change

After thinking about doing this for ages and ages, I'm changing my blog.

I had originally decided to start a new blog when we moved to Chinchilla which if you'll remember, we were planning to do around Easter LAST YEAR!


Obviously that hasn't happened and I've continued on posting away and quite happy about it too.

The time for a change is here though and don't worry, I won't be changing a great deal about the blog, it will still be the same sort of content that I have here.

Basically I'll just be blogging under a different name.  That's all and the only reason is that I felt it was time for a change.

So my new blog is


click on the link and you'll be able to access it.


Cheers my friends and thank you all so much for coming on the journey with me for the last couple of years.  I'll see you over at my new one!

xx Susan

No comments: