Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something disgusting

I do have a few things I'd like to share with you but I keep forgetting to take my camera with me when I go out. That means I've had to use my phone and I've still yet to work out how to get the photos off my phone and onto the computer.


When I do work it out you'll be the first to know. Until then I'd like to share something with your which is a bit disgusting so if you have a weak stomach or have just eaten then it would be better not to look.


It's my toe you see. I kicked it last night and took half the toenail off. It's very, very, very sore and I'm feeling a bit whingy and sorry for myself so here it is.......




Disgusting isn't it! And very, very sore. I'm going to go make a cuppa now, put my foot up and do some crochet as that's a lovely thing to do when I have a sore toe. Any excuse to crochet will do, not that I really need an excuse mind you.



Hope you all enjoy you day!!

No comments: