Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A bad day

I feel like I'm going insane right now. 

It's the third (and last) week of Little Miss R's school holidays and I'm hoping I can make it through the rest of the week with my sanity in tact.

Little Miss R is the ring leader in my house.  I love her dearly as any mother does, she's quite intuitive and also has quite a quirky personality.



She's not very good at listening (her teacher's have a big problem with this too), and can't sit still for more than half a second.  She's pretty full on and when she's home I've noticed her little brother feeds off her.  Joy!

So my house really does look like a tornado has gone through and no matter how I stick to my Flylady routines, not one room lasts tidy for more than 5 minutes.  I've completely given up and will get back to it next week when I only have Master M at home who is sooooo much easier to look after.

I apologise for the complaining but it's really getting to me today and the fact that I haven't been that well over the last couple of days hasn't helped.  The constant noise is a big problem at the moment too...I feel like my head is going to EXPLODE!

We're off to the hairdressers soon for Little Miss R's haircut.  Actually, I just realised she LOVES getting her hair cut and it's one of the few places she does sit still.  Then it will be to the park where they can run off some of the widgets and fidgets (I hope)!



Bring on July 29 (Daddy's last day at work) and our trip up the Cape.  I'm really needing the break!

No comments: