Friday, July 8, 2011

Moving update


I know many of you are wondering just what is happening with our move to Chinchilla,  I mean it is one of the reasons I closed the salon back in April.

Well hubby has finally got his 'pink' slip and finishes this job on July 29th.  He's really looking forward to not having to drive to the Gold Coast everyday.  Leaving at 4am and not getting home until around 7pm (on a good run) is exhausting in anyone's book.

We're going to have a bit of a break first and a group of us are heading up to Cape York.  We're so excited about going and I'm already packing things for us to go.  It means Little Miss R will miss 3-4 weeks of school but she's only in Prep and this experience will certainly make up for it I think.

We don't know exactly when the Chinchilla job will start but it's looking like it will be not long after we get back from the Cape but we won't know more for another few weeks.

I'll keep you posted on what's going on.

Enjoy your day!
xx Susan

No comments: